My Apartment

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My "room". The middle door attaches to the bedroom. Yes, I sleep on the floor. Tina got me an airbed but I..really just like sleeping on the ground :)

Our living room. Keep in mind that Tina moved in about a week and a half ago- she found all this sweet furniture on craigslist! That bedroom in the back is hers.

The view from our balcony, kinda. If I turn it more to the left, theres a huge forest, and if I turn to the right, there's a high rise and some hotels. Straight below is a DHL center. The building behind it (the beige one with the red awning on the left) is a CostCo, and the building further behind it (with the tower in the center and the domed tower to the right) is Pentagon City Mall. My Metro stop is also right across the street (on the side closer to the apartment). There's a grocery store on the other side of the mall away from us...it's about a 15 minute walk :)
The kitchen.
Living room view, pt. 2.

My stuff. I cleaned it last night- I dont know why I didnt take a picture of it cleaner. Oh well.


I'll post a weekend recap later!

Posted by Viraj at 8:27 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment