Cool links

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So instead of changing my gchat status 19390042 times a day, I decided to just post links here.

Enjoy!

1.) Racialicious- In South Africa, China is the New Black (plus a link to Colbert's response)
2.) Sepia Mutiny-Stop idolizing politicians.
3.) Chicago Tribune- Court Rejects Death Penalty for Raping Children
4.) Forbes.com- pictures of billionaire Mukesh Ambani's home. (now if only he wasnt such a jackass.)
5.) Washington Post- Life Expectancy Hits Record High in United States- Differences Among Ethnic Groups Shrank in 2006
6.) New York Times- Many Normal Weight Teens Feel Fat
^I'll also add that, for a very long time prior to reading this article, I have definitely felt overweight. Not fat- just overweight. Out of curiosity, I googled my "target weight" for my height and was surprised to learn that I'm actually right on for what I should weigh. So...I'm one of the girls that this article talks about.

Posted by Viraj at 9:50 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment