Writer's Block/Unplanned Productivity

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have writer's block and it is the most frustrating thing to experience. I want to write, but I don't know about what. I want to read, but I can't focus. It's scary and it sucks. I am going to resurrect this blog for my own personal use to vent, but in the meantime, I have decided to start a different blog with a little more focus.

As a buildup from my own research project this past semester concerning South Asian American performance groups, I have decided this new blog (unnamed) will feature just that- SAA's who are involved in some sort of performance. I'll be happy to advertise anything, and I will regularly write features about whatever music I'm listening to, performers I've seen, articles I'm reading..whatever. Any contributions are greatly appreciated- I definitely don't want to be the only person writing. 

Thoughts? opinions? Have any ideas for a name? Holler.  

Posted by Viraj at 6:34 PM  
1 comments

Post a Comment