Senior Year So Far...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

(random thoughts. in no particular order.)


1.) Grad School/Life Plan stressouts
2.) Becoming a very happy hermit
3.) I love my roommates.
4.) I haven't seen two of my best friends in 4 and 6 months, respectively.
5.) Hanging out with my dad in Chicago.
6.) Feeling empowered. In general.
7.) Nonexistent love life. Newfound passion for academia.
8.) No drama, except for when I hear about other people's stuff. 
9.) Diwali on the quad.
10.) MAASU LR. Completely needed. Thank you to everyone I shared this past weekend with- it was unbelievable and absolutely necessary. You all inspire me :) 
11.) Research with Professor Rana is one of the most rewarding and challenging things I've ever done and I love it. Who knew you could actually love what you study?
12.) Learning how to say no to people. and/or delegating.
13.) APAC Monthly
14.) Danced on Green Street after Obama was elected.
15.) I really love that I'm keeping in touch with some of the OCA interns.
16.) NaanSense radio/Aparna Kothary are inspiring. I want to do that kind of community organizing some day.
17.) Generally having really amazing mentors and friends. AAS Grad students, you are all inspirational.
18.) GenEd requirements are bullshit. LET ME TAKE MORE CLASSES I ACTUALLY WANT TO WHAT THE HELL.
19.) Having time to cook.
20.) Having a passion for something. In general. 


More insightful observations to come later. For now, I need to write a paper. 

Posted by Viraj at 11:30 PM  
1 comments
Nisha said...

I would have to say 14 is my favorite...

November 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment